Chillwave Wednesday CXLVI
Chillwave Wednesday is back with a brand new mix to start the wave rolling for 2018. The theme for this episode is: LOVE! We’ve got chillwave love coming from a whole range of artist recently. Moullinex has put out their new album Hypersex last year which included the single “Love Love Love.” Max Styler’s new single “All Your Love” and Goody Goody has given us another track called “It looks like love.”
So let’s start 2018 with a little bit of love. Get involved!
Chillwave Wednesday is a semi-weekly shortlist of chill music from around the internet.
Chillwave Wednesday is also available on Spotify.
See all of the tracks posted to Chillwave Wednesday for 2018 each week on Spotify here: http://play.spotify.com/user/thenewlofi/playlist/ChillwaveWednesday
Moullinex – Love Love Love
The Notorious B.I.G. – Can I Get Witcha (J&B remix)
Silk 86 – The Other Side (Mall Grab Remix)
Goody Goody – It Looks Like Love
Max Styler – All Your Love
Ilham – Say Less (Behave Ferris OFFICIAL REMIX)
A sleek and bouncy futuristic remix of up and coming R&B Singer/Rapper Ilham’s smooth track “Say Less.” The song incorporates different elements of R&B and hip/hop as well as a bit of future bass and pop electronic.
This week’s playlist
- The Notorious B.I.G. – Can I Get Witcha (J&B remix)
- Moullinex – Love Love Love
- Silk 86 – The Other Side (Mall Grab Remix)
- OURI — Let Your Hair Down
- TOKiMONSTA — Don’t Call Me (ft. Yuna)
- M.A.N.D.Y. – Rabbit Mountain
- Phonique – For the time being (feat. Erlend Oye)
- Max Styler — All Your Love
- Goody Goody – It Looks Like Love (KOWL Remix)
- Ilham – Say Less (Behave Ferris Remix)